Average Payroll & Benefits Administrator with ADP Payroll System Skills Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $44,940.00
The maximum salary range is between $45,780.00 and $52,647.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $19.46.
The maximum hourly wage is between $19.62 and $23.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll & Benefits Administrator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll & Benefits Administrator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is Payroll Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 3% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Payroll Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Benefits Administration with 1%. It can be said that Benefits Administration skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,093.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $35,360.00 to $75,061.00
- Product Designer $44,625.00 to $87,366.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,779.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,890.00
- Office Manager $42,228.00 to $68,172.00
- Product Designer $0.00 to $75,348.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $61,594.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $71,070.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $55,672.00
- Product Designer $63,648.00 to $111,090.00