Average Payroll Administrator with Payroll Tax Compliance Skills Salary in Hamilton, Ontario
The average annual salary of Payroll Administrator is $51,628.00
The maximum salary range is between $53,500.00 and $61,525.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll Administrator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll Administrator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll Administrator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Payroll Administrator is ADP Payroll System that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $31,518.00 to $58,915.00
- Project Coordinator $42,228.00 to $67,678.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $33,269.00 to $54,487.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $54,443.00 to $104,328.00
- Product Management Director $75,973.00 to $204,930.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $65,780.00