Average Payroll Administrator with Payroll Administration Skills Salary in Waterloo, Ontario
The average annual salary of Payroll Administrator is $56,160.00
The starting salary of Payroll Administrator is between $39,398.00 and $46,350.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $59,950.00 and $68,943.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll Administrator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll Administrator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll Administrator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Payroll Administrator is Payroll Tax Compliance that affects the salary by 6%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $0.00 to $80,730.00
- Operations Manager $35,700.00 to $151,524.00
- Product Manager, Software $46,852.00 to $148,891.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $49,504.00 to $183,816.00
- Operations Manager $59,296.00 to $111,562.00
- Product Manager, Software $44,625.00 to $105,421.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $70,414.00 to $150,121.00
- Operations Manager $0.00 to $74,520.00
- Product Manager, Software $73,542.00 to $130,364.00
- Payroll Administrator $31,518.00 to $77,280.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $67,932.00 to $127,926.00