Average Pattern Maker with Patternmaking Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Pattern Maker is $54,676.00
The starting salary of Pattern Maker is between $40,163.00 and $47,250.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $64,480.00 and $74,152.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Pattern Maker is $21.83.
The starting hourly rate is between $17.00 and $19.76 for Pattern Maker whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $31.90 and $37.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Pattern Maker Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Pattern Maker. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Pattern Maker compared to male. Their involvement is 87% while of male is only 13%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Pattern Maker Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Pattern Maker's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Pattern Maker when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Pattern Maker is Technical Garment Knowledge that affects the salary by 4%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $29,104.00 to $132,825.00
- Project Control Specialist $49,904.00 to $98,739.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $41,837.00 to $65,826.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $58,512.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $62,192.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $126,742.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $76,797.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,575.00 to $78,971.00
- Procurement Specialist $44,651.00 to $81,972.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $58,374.00
- Office Manager $48,620.00 to $93,863.00