Average Parts Manager with Order Inventory Skills Salary in Ottawa, Ontario
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $54,954.00
The starting salary of Parts Manager is between $44,149.00 and $51,940.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $64,310.00 and $73,957.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $54,954.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,016.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,032.00
- Monthly Salary : $4,403.00
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Parts Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 73% while of female is only 27%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Parts Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Parts Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Parts Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Parts Manager is Inventory Management that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Parts Manager $35,802.00 to $62,790.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $93,518.00
- Office Manager $38,378.00 to $69,368.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,885.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $132,894.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $78,936.00
- Office Manager $30,940.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $86,469.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Office Manager $41,310.00 to $72,450.00