Average Parts Manager with Inventory Management Skills Salary in Kitchener, Ontario
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $55,120.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,680.00 and $65,182.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Parts Manager is $29.93.
The maximum hourly wage is between $31.32 and $36.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Parts Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Parts Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Parts Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Parts Manager is Order Inventory that affects the salary by 9%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $30,940.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $86,469.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Office Manager $41,310.00 to $72,450.00
- Procurement Manager $68,213.00 to $171,753.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $118,243.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,196.00
- Parts Manager $32,436.00 to $72,450.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $63,986.00
- Procurement Manager $54,060.00 to $139,932.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $58,374.00