Average Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary in Niagara Falls, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $46,489.00/year
The average annual salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $46,489.00
The maximum salary range is between $44,720.00 and $51,428.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $20.80/hour
The average hourly pay of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $20.80.
The maximum hourly wage is between $22.00 and $25.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal / Legal Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,148.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $94,013.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,931.00 to $63,986.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $85,698.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $81,328.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,943.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $71,604.00 to $124,384.00
- Process Analyst $45,050.00 to $85,698.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $70,564.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $85,698.00
- Office Manager $40,273.00 to $82,444.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $84,525.00