Average Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary in Kingston, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $41,445.00/year
The average annual salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $41,445.00
The starting salary of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is between $28,195.00 and $33,170.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $65,270.00 and $75,061.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $27.06/hour
The average hourly pay of Paralegal / Legal Assistant is $27.06.
The maximum hourly wage is between $28.60 and $33.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Paralegal / Legal Assistant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal / Legal Assistant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Paralegal / Legal Assistant compared to male. Their involvement is 83% while of male is only 17%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $43,068.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $53,244.00 to $127,972.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $80,903.00
- Private Chef $0.00 to $67,517.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $74,865.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $56,763.00 to $114,586.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $78,246.00
- Private Equity Analyst $0.00 to $63,342.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,148.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $94,013.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,931.00 to $63,986.00