Average Operations Manager with Sales Management Skills Salary in Ottawa, Ontario
The average annual salary of Operations Manager is $76,300.00
The maximum salary range is between $74,200.00 and $85,330.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Operations Manager is $25.73.
The maximum hourly wage is between $27.00 and $31.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Operations Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operations Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Operations Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Operations Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Operations Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Operations Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Operations Manager is Microsoft Office which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 15% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Office.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 2%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $64,532.00 to $103,845.00
- Operations Manager $33,354.00 to $156,676.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Product Manager, Software $0.00 to $114,437.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $71,400.00 to $143,842.00
- Product Manager, Software $0.00 to $99,958.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $49,220.00
- Program Manager, Aviation / Aerospace $0.00 to $140,346.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $0.00 to $52,118.00
- Payroll Administrator $29,172.00 to $78,936.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $60,223.00 to $111,780.00
- Project Coordinator $39,840.00 to $67,620.00