Average Office Manager with Microsoft Office Skills Salary in Guelph, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $55,640.00/year
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $55,640.00
The maximum salary range is between $55,640.00 and $63,986.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $20.87/hour
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $20.87.
The maximum hourly wage is between $21.80 and $25.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $41,310.00 to $72,450.00
- Procurement Manager $68,213.00 to $171,753.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $118,243.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,196.00
- Parts Manager $32,436.00 to $72,450.00
- Procurement Manager $54,060.00 to $139,932.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $58,374.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $70,564.00
- Parts Manager $44,149.00 to $87,366.00
- Procurement Manager $0.00 to $118,128.00
- Office Manager $34,281.00 to $63,388.00