Average Office Manager with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Kitchener, Ontario
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $68,728.00
The maximum salary range is between $68,900.00 and $79,235.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $20.03.
The maximum hourly wage is between $20.90 and $24.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Office Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 65% while of male is only 35%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Analyst $39,840.00 to $86,492.00
- Office Manager $33,269.00 to $54,855.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $122,570.00 to $373,152.00
- Procurement Assistant $30,056.00 to $110,538.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $169,830.00 to $492,200.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,154.00