Average Office Manager with Facilities Management Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
Annual Base Salary - $65,925.00/year
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $65,925.00
The starting salary of Office Manager is between $48,620.00 and $57,200.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $81,620.00 and $93,863.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Pattern Maker $40,163.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $76,797.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,575.00 to $78,971.00
- Procurement Specialist $44,651.00 to $81,972.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $58,374.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $38,272.00
- Procurement Specialist $46,852.00 to $107,272.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $65,182.00
- Pattern Maker $0.00 to $67,689.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $59,064.00
- Office Manager $35,700.00 to $67,517.00