Average Merchandise Planning Manager Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Merchandise Planning Manager is $88,700.00
The starting salary of Merchandise Planning Manager is between $56,763.00 and $66,780.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $99,640.00 and $114,586.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $88,700.00
- Weekly Pay : $1,594.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $3,188.00
- Monthly Salary : $6,908.00
Merchandise Planning Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Merchandise Planning Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Merchandise Planning Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 56% while of female is only 44%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Merchandise Planning Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $86,926.00 whereas the highest earning is $86,926.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $86,926.00 at -2%. So to summerize, Mid Carrer earns 2% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 2% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $43,068.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $53,244.00 to $127,972.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $80,903.00
- Private Chef $0.00 to $67,517.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $74,865.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $75,061.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $78,246.00
- Private Equity Analyst $0.00 to $63,342.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $65,148.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $94,013.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,931.00 to $63,986.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $85,698.00