Average Insurance Broker with Sales Skills Salary in Windsor, Ontario
The average annual salary of Insurance Broker is $38,520.00
The maximum salary range is between $38,160.00 and $43,884.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $38,520.00
- Weekly Pay : $692.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $1,385.00
- Monthly Salary : $3,000.00
Insurance Broker Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Insurance Broker. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Insurance Broker compared to male. Their involvement is 73% while of male is only 27%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Full Stack Software Developer $51,884.00 to $108,974.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $0.00 to $62,169.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $0.00 to $57,132.00
- Insurance Broker $31,212.00 to $63,929.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $51,655.00 to $96,876.00
- Insurance Claim or Policy Processing Clerk $0.00 to $46,759.00