Average Insurance Broker with Sales Skills Salary in Thunder Bay, Ontario
The average annual salary of Insurance Broker is $48,494.00
The starting salary of Insurance Broker is between $31,212.00 and $36,720.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $55,590.00 and $63,929.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Insurance Broker Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Insurance Broker. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Full Stack Software Developer $51,655.00 to $96,876.00
- Insurance Claim or Policy Processing Clerk $0.00 to $46,759.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $59,466.00 to $111,090.00
- Insurance Claims Adjuster $35,896.00 to $60,950.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $0.00 to $55,890.00