Average Human Resources HR Director Salary in London, Ontario
The average annual salary of Human Resources (HR) Director is $116,037.00
The starting salary of Human Resources (HR) Director is between $49,105.00 and $57,770.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $148,050.00 and $170,258.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Human Resources (HR) Director Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Human Resources (HR) Director. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Human Resources (HR) Director salary in London, Ontario, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $107,246.00.
And finally, once the Human Resources (HR) Director gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $140,285.35.
Prominent Skills Affecting Human Resources (HR) Director Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Human Resources (HR) Director's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Human Resources (HR) Director when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Human Resources (HR) Director is People Management that affects the salary by 5%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Human Resources (HR) Director. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $107,914.00 whereas the highest earning is $142,726.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $142,726.00 at 23%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 7% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 23% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Human Resources (HR) Director $56,517.00 to $164,565.00
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) $0.00 to $34,132.00
- Human Resources (HR) Director $0.00 to $115,805.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $46,325.00 to $115,322.00
- Human Resources (HR) Director $74,579.00 to $175,088.00
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) $33,337.00 to $70,702.00
- Human Resources (HR) Director $77,112.00 to $169,050.00
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) $26,376.00 to $90,563.00
- Human Resources (HR) Director $60,690.00 to $163,852.00
- Human Resources (HR) Director $64,787.00 to $173,098.00
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) $31,212.00 to $66,447.00
- Human Resources (HR) Director $73,185.00 to $167,003.00