Average Android Software Developer with eXtensible Markup Language XML Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Android Software Developer is $56,650.00
The maximum salary range is between $59,400.00 and $68,310.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Android Software Developer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Android Software Developer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Android Software Developer compared to female. Their involvement is 73% while of female is only 27%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Android Software Developer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Android Software Developer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Android Software Developer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Android Software Developer is Kotlin Programming Language which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 83% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Kotlin Programming Language.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Android Software Developer $46,410.00 to $114,437.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $25,390.00 to $55,545.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $0.00 to $48,565.00
- Small Business Owner / Operator $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $0.00 to $51,428.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $35,207.00 to $57,960.00
- Accountant $28,016.00 to $96,520.00
- Android Software Developer $35,020.00 to $103,052.00
- Management Consultant $72,267.00 to $136,344.00
- Android Software Developer $49,904.00 to $127,857.00
- Software Development Engineer (SDE) $58,565.00 to $99,027.00
- Android Software Developer $52,658.00 to $146,660.00