Average Aerospace Engineer with Finite Element Analysis FEA Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Aerospace Engineer is $80,250.00
The starting salary of Aerospace Engineer is between $52,658.00 and $61,950.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $89,610.00 and $103,052.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Aerospace Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Aerospace Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Aerospace Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Aerospace Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Aerospace Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Aerospace Engineer is C++ Programming Language which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 31% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in C++ Programming Language.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Engineering Design with 4%. It can be said that Engineering Design skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $35,802.00 to $75,061.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $39,109.00 to $99,360.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $31,518.00 to $75,348.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $36,771.00 to $90,252.00
- Investment Associate $38,913.00 to $75,808.00
- Aerospace Engineer $0.00 to $81,328.00
- Aerospace Stress Engineer $0.00 to $71,369.00
- Assistant Branch Manager, Banking $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Assistant Branch Manager, Banking $0.00 to $52,912.00
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) $0.00 to $101,177.00
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) $0.00 to $84,111.00
- Human Resources (HR) Administrator $33,592.00 to $72,450.00