Average Accountant with SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling SAP FICO Skills Salary in Toronto, Ontario
The average annual salary of Accountant is $62,122.00
The starting salary of Accountant is between $28,016.00 and $32,960.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $83,930.00 and $96,520.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Accountant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Accountant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Accountant compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Accountant salary in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Accountant having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $58,389.88.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Accountant salary would increase again to a total of $61,323.84, adding $2,933.96 from the last salary increase.
And finally, once the Accountant gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $82,863.97.
Prominent Skills Affecting Accountant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Accountant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Accountant when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Accountant is Budget Management that affects the salary by 2%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Accountant. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $60,880.00 whereas the highest earning is $84,486.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $84,486.00 at 36%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 2% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 3% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 36% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $25,390.00 to $55,545.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $0.00 to $48,565.00
- Small Business Owner / Operator $0.00 to $73,658.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $0.00 to $51,428.00
- Accounts Payable (A/P) Administrator $35,207.00 to $57,960.00
- Android Software Developer $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Android Software Developer $35,020.00 to $103,052.00
- Management Consultant $72,267.00 to $136,344.00
- Android Software Developer $49,904.00 to $127,857.00
- Software Development Engineer (SDE) $58,565.00 to $99,027.00
- Android Software Developer $52,658.00 to $146,660.00
- Android Software Developer $37,128.00 to $72,956.00