Average Financial Controller with Budget Management Skills Salary in Halifax, Nova Scotia
The average annual salary of Financial Controller is $57,981.00
The starting salary of Financial Controller is between $47,252.00 and $55,590.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $65,880.00 and $75,762.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Financial Controller Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Financial Controller. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Financial Controller Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Financial Controller's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Financial Controller when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Financial Controller is Budgeting which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 29% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Budgeting.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Financial Analysis with 5%. It can be said that Financial Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Health and Safety Coordinator $34,808.00 to $72,036.00
- General Manager, Hotel $48,195.00 to $94,760.00
- Health and Safety Coordinator $43,146.00 to $91,425.00
- Financial Controller $45,526.00 to $88,504.00
- General Manager, Hotel $52,751.00 to $216,856.00
- Health and Safety Coordinator $33,337.00 to $69,483.00
- Health and Safety Coordinator $0.00 to $64,584.00
- General Manager, Hotel $0.00 to $71,070.00
- Health and Safety Coordinator $43,546.00 to $80,730.00
- General Manager, Hotel $59,118.00 to $110,745.00
- Health and Safety Coordinator $41,548.00 to $80,730.00
- General Manager, Hotel $69,615.00 to $135,033.00