Average Insurance Claims Adjuster with Claim Handling Skills Salary in Moncton, New Brunswick
The average annual salary of Insurance Claims Adjuster is $51,015.00
The maximum salary range is between $50,960.00 and $58,604.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Insurance Claims Adjuster Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Insurance Claims Adjuster. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Insurance Claims Adjuster compared to male. Their involvement is 65% while of male is only 35%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Insurance Claims Adjuster Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Insurance Claims Adjuster's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Insurance Claims Adjuster when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Insurance Claims Adjuster is Negotiation that affects the salary by 2%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Full Stack Software Engineer $46,852.00 to $112,148.00
- Full Stack Software Engineer $48,620.00 to $107,790.00
- Insurance Claims Adjuster $37,987.00 to $59,800.00
- Functional Analyst $61,846.00 to $103,845.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $34,884.00 to $83,674.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $27,285.00 to $48,565.00