Average Product Designer with User Interface Design Skills Salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba
The average annual salary of Product Designer is $41,242.00
The starting salary of Product Designer is between $32,708.00 and $38,480.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $43,870.00 and $50,451.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Designer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Designer is Product Development which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 42% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Product Development.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Design with 5%. It can be said that Design skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $57,293.00
- Product Designer $44,625.00 to $127,995.00
- Project Coordinator $39,780.00 to $74,520.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,196.00
- Office Manager, Law Firm $0.00 to $74,520.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Office Manager, Law Firm $0.00 to $76,993.00
- Project Coordinator $44,200.00 to $83,318.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $41,948.00 to $60,858.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,766.00 to $68,172.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $63,929.00
- Office Manager, Law Firm $38,913.00 to $70,139.00