Average Product Designer with Design Skills Salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba
The average annual salary of Product Designer is $43,024.00
The starting salary of Product Designer is between $34,561.00 and $40,660.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $54,570.00 and $62,756.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Product Designer compared to female. Their involvement is 82% while of female is only 18%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Designer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Designer is Computer Aided Design (CAD) which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 36% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Computer Aided Design (CAD).
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Product Development with 35%. It can be said that Product Development skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,380.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $28,892.00 to $61,594.00
- Operations Administrator $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Project Coordinator $54,162.00 to $80,546.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $50,456.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,634.00 to $82,110.00
- Operations Administrator $0.00 to $54,142.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $63,388.00
- Operations Administrator $33,915.00 to $66,413.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Product Designer $44,566.00 to $109,515.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $17,850.00 to $74,520.00