Average Payroll & Benefits Administrator with Payroll Administration Skills Salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $51,079.00
The starting salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is between $36,380.00 and $42,800.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $62,540.00 and $71,921.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $51,079.00
- Weekly Pay : $945.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $1,889.00
- Monthly Salary : $4,093.00
Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Payroll & Benefits Administrator compared to male. Their involvement is 89% while of male is only 11%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Payroll & Benefits Administrator salary in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Payroll & Benefits Administrator having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $44,601.81.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Payroll & Benefits Administrator salary would increase again to a total of $54,434.89, adding $9,833.08 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, decrease in salary is noted to a total of $52,100.87.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $44,439.00 whereas the highest earning is $54,144.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $54,144.00 at 6%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 13% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 6% more than the average salary, Late Career earns 0% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,643.00 to $66,976.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $59,731.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $76,797.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $81,972.00
- Project Coordinator $36,380.00 to $65,148.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $33,023.00 to $75,762.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $72,703.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,322.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $36,244.00 to $74,865.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $67,045.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $68,172.00