Average Web Designer & Developer with Cascading Style Sheets CSS Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Web Designer & Developer is $57,750.00
The starting salary of Web Designer & Developer is between $31,824.00 and $37,440.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $68,900.00 and $79,235.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Web Designer & Developer is $22.66.
The maximum hourly wage is between $23.98 and $28.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Web Designer & Developer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Web Designer & Developer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Web Designer & Developer compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Web Designer & Developer salary in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Web Designer & Developer having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $51,700.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Web Designer & Developer salary would increase again to a total of $62,495.48, adding $10,795.48 from the last salary increase.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Web Designer & Developer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $52,553.00 whereas the highest earning is $61,793.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $61,793.00 at 7%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 9% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 7% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $78,540.00 to $202,354.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $120,445.00 to $229,770.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $88,400.00 to $217,948.00
- Web Designer & Developer $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $0.00 to $161,460.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $125,511.00 to $243,432.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $85,799.00 to $224,377.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $79,671.00 to $207,230.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $68,952.00 to $206,828.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $81,328.00 to $212,877.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $0.00 to $152,375.00
- Vice President (VP), Marketing $0.00 to $134,033.00