Average UX Designer with User Experience UX Design Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of UX Designer is $64,985.00
The starting salary of UX Designer is between $40,392.00 and $47,520.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $88,560.00 and $101,844.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of UX Designer is $25.32.
The starting hourly rate is between $15.00 and $17.12 for UX Designer whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $81.75 and $94.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $64,985.00
- Hourly Pay : $25.32
- Weekly Pay : $1,202.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $2,403.00
- Monthly Salary : $5,207.00
UX Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for UX Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as UX Designer compared to male. Their involvement is 63% while of male is only 37%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows UX Designer salary in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For UX Designer working less than a year in a company, you notice that their annual salary starts around $53,038.80.
As the years of experience reaches 1 to 4, there is a significant increase of $10,571.40 which would give a total wage of CAD63,610.20.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years UX Designer salary would increase again to a total of $74,190.20, adding $10,580.00 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $75,822.73.
Prominent Skills Affecting UX Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on UX Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of UX Designer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of UX Designer is Interaction Design which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 5% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Interaction Design.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Web Design with 2%. It can be said that Web Design skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of UX Designer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $51,338.00 whereas the highest earning is $74,733.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $74,733.00 at 15%. So to summerize, Entry Level earns 21% less than the average salary, Early Career earns 3% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 14% more than the average salary, Late Career earns 15% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- UX Designer $45,084.00 to $69,552.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $39,644.00 to $80,454.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $29,172.00 to $92,391.00
- UX Designer $43,248.00 to $96,600.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $42,432.00 to $76,797.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $0.00 to $72,450.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $0.00 to $59,168.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $0.00 to $67,689.00
- UX Designer $48,204.00 to $111,562.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $0.00 to $75,762.00
- Test / Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst, (Computer Software) $42,619.00 to $95,680.00
- UX Designer $40,545.00 to $103,052.00