Average Structural Engineer Salary in Victoria, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Structural Engineer is $60,449.00
The maximum salary range is between $58,240.00 and $66,976.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Structural Engineer is $33.33.
The starting hourly rate is between $26.00 and $31.03 for Structural Engineer whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $39.24 and $45.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Structural Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Structural Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Sr. Administrative Assistant $42,619.00 to $84,111.00
- Software Development Director $109,616.00 to $208,898.00
- Systems Analyst $40,273.00 to $108,836.00
- Software Development Director $0.00 to $163,013.00
- Senior Video Editor $0.00 to $65,780.00
- Structural Engineer, Roads and Bridges $0.00 to $82,524.00