Average Project Coordinator with Project Management Skills Salary in Burnaby, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $63,825.00
The starting salary of Project Coordinator is between $54,162.00 and $63,720.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $70,040.00 and $80,546.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $21.63.
The maximum hourly wage is between $22.89 and $26.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 77% while of male is only 23%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Project Coordinator salary in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Project Coordinator having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $64,008.91.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Project Coordinator salary would increase again to a total of $64,050.00, adding $41.09 from the last salary increase.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Project Coordinator. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $63,187.00 whereas the highest earning is $63,825.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Early Career person will earn the maximum salary of $63,825.00 at 0%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 1% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Operations Administrator $35,802.00 to $65,182.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $70,196.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $41,837.00 to $63,998.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,380.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $28,892.00 to $61,594.00
- Operations Administrator $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $50,456.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,634.00 to $82,110.00
- Product Designer $34,561.00 to $62,756.00
- Operations Administrator $0.00 to $54,142.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $63,388.00
- Operations Administrator $33,915.00 to $66,413.00