Average Project Coordinator with Problem Solving Skills Salary in Burnaby, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $53,000.00
The starting salary of Project Coordinator is between $41,837.00 and $49,220.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $67,200.00 and $77,280.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $25.99.
The maximum hourly wage is between $27.00 and $31.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 69% while of male is only 31%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Project Management that affects the salary by 25%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Designer $46,402.00 to $109,296.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $67,620.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $42,432.00 to $72,255.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $40,018.00 to $95,979.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $35,139.00 to $60,996.00
- Product Designer $45,050.00 to $107,790.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $52,164.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $45,951.00 to $78,971.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Product Designer $61,846.00 to $109,515.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $72,450.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $26,129.00 to $57,960.00