Average Project Coordinator with Microsoft Office Skills Salary in Burnaby, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $47,170.00
The maximum salary range is between $47,700.00 and $54,855.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $24.38.
The maximum hourly wage is between $25.30 and $29.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 85% while of male is only 15%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Project Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 40% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Project Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Organizing with 11%. It can be said that Organizing skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Procurement Specialist $61,583.00 to $109,055.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $58,512.00
- Office Manager $37,638.00 to $63,342.00
- Pawnbroker $0.00 to $62,675.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,950.00
- Procurement Specialist $50,932.00 to $87,768.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $47,093.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $72,036.00
- Procurement Specialist $69,615.00 to $102,396.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $67,678.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $70,139.00