Average Project Coordinator with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Kelowna, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $51,500.00
The maximum salary range is between $53,500.00 and $61,525.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $28.58.
The maximum hourly wage is between $29.70 and $34.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Project Coordinator is Project Coordinating that affects the salary by 16%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Operations Analyst $31,238.00 to $88,999.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $79,983.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $50,023.00 to $81,673.00
- Product Development Scientist $63,665.00 to $105,248.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $54,648.00
- Operations Analyst $47,294.00 to $100,464.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $43,656.00 to $77,280.00
- Product Development Scientist $62,756.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,885.00
- Operations Analyst $40,545.00 to $77,717.00
- Product Director $55,998.00 to $149,937.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $66,447.00