Average Project Control Specialist with Cost Accounting Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Project Control Specialist is $67,972.00
The starting salary of Project Control Specialist is between $49,904.00 and $58,710.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $85,860.00 and $98,739.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Project Control Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Control Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Control Specialist compared to male. Their involvement is 82% while of male is only 18%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Control Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Control Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Control Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Control Specialist is Primavera P6 which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 79% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Primavera P6.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Scheduling with 65%. It can be said that Scheduling skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $40,392.00 to $66,332.00
- Project Control Specialist $63,036.00 to $103,052.00
- Patient Coordinator $0.00 to $61,583.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,501.00 to $68,310.00
- Procurement Specialist $39,840.00 to $115,322.00
- Office Manager $29,104.00 to $132,825.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $41,837.00 to $65,826.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $58,512.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $62,192.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $126,742.00
- Pattern Maker $40,163.00 to $74,152.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $76,797.00