Average Production Supervisor with Microsoft Word Skills Salary in Langley, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Production Supervisor is $52,380.00
The maximum salary range is between $51,450.00 and $59,168.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Production Supervisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Production Supervisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Production Supervisor compared to male. Their involvement is 64% while of male is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Production Supervisor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Production Supervisor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Production Supervisor when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Production Supervisor is Leadership which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 31% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Leadership.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Scheduling with 11%. It can be said that Scheduling skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $48,760.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $77,280.00
- Office Manager $30,345.00 to $80,224.00
- Merchandise Manager $37,647.00 to $69,368.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $42,665.00
- Principal Systems Engineer $0.00 to $99,360.00
- Printer Technician $0.00 to $63,342.00
- Merchandise Manager $55,998.00 to $114,586.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,560.00 to $49,508.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $72,450.00
- Printer Technician $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $72,450.00