Average Product Designer with User Interface Design Skills Salary in Victoria, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Product Designer is $77,733.00
The starting salary of Product Designer is between $61,846.00 and $72,760.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $95,230.00 and $109,515.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Product Designer compared to female. Their involvement is 58% while of female is only 42%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Designer when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Product Designer is Product Development that affects the salary by 10%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $35,139.00 to $60,996.00
- Product Designer $45,050.00 to $107,790.00
- Project Coordinator $41,837.00 to $77,280.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $52,164.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $45,951.00 to $78,971.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $59,225.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $72,450.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $26,129.00 to $57,960.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $63,929.00
- Project Coordinator $42,228.00 to $84,905.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,410.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $37,485.00 to $65,826.00