Average Procurement Specialist with Contract Management Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Procurement Specialist is $50,960.00
The maximum salary range is between $50,960.00 and $58,604.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Procurement Specialist is Contract Negotiation which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 39% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Contract Negotiation.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Purchasing with 6%. It can be said that Purchasing skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $35,139.00 to $65,780.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $54,060.00 to $83,985.00
- Procurement Specialist $41,055.00 to $116,898.00
- Pastor $41,310.00 to $73,830.00
- Office Manager $31,824.00 to $91,057.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,060.00 to $51,198.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $62,756.00
- Pastor $22,950.00 to $92,759.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $57,408.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,394.00 to $71,760.00
- Procurement Specialist $44,149.00 to $71,070.00
- Mobile Applications Developer $0.00 to $76,291.00