Average Procurement Manager with Procurement Skills Salary in Delta, British Columbia
Annual Base Salary - $76,913.00/year
The average annual salary of Procurement Manager is $76,913.00
The maximum salary range is between $75,190.00 and $86,469.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Procurement Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $53,130.00
- Office Manager $30,575.00 to $88,504.00
- Procurement Manager $49,572.00 to $131,664.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $83,214.00
- Parts Manager $51,272.00 to $103,086.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,960.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $57,661.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,766.00 to $63,929.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $71,369.00
- Procurement Manager $53,244.00 to $123,188.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $58,604.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,643.00 to $78,016.00