Average Printing Estimator Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
Annual Base Salary - $56,160.00/year
The average annual salary of Printing Estimator is $56,160.00
The starting salary of Printing Estimator is between $38,743.00 and $45,580.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $62,640.00 and $72,036.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $26.64/hour
The average hourly pay of Printing Estimator is $26.64.
The maximum hourly wage is between $27.00 and $31.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Printing Estimator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Printing Estimator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Printing Estimator compared to female. Their involvement is 65% while of female is only 35%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $72,703.00
- Printing Estimator $36,134.00 to $70,794.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,236.00 to $64,584.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $53,901.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $107,640.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $61,594.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,404.00 to $60,295.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $68,213.00 to $105,248.00
- Production Supervisor $42,840.00 to $83,214.00
- Office Manager $29,733.00 to $91,770.00
- Printing Estimator $43,733.00 to $70,564.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,060.00 to $54,338.00