Average Parts Manager with Inventory Management Skills Salary in Surrey, British Columbia
Annual Base Salary - $75,600.00/year
The average annual salary of Parts Manager is $75,600.00
The maximum salary range is between $76,320.00 and $87,768.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Parts Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Parts Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Director $90,950.00 to $140,070.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $49,220.00
- Office Manager $33,652.00 to $62,675.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $69,886.00
- Procurement Lead $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $72,600.00
- Procurement Lead $49,088.00 to $78,016.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Office Manager $46,410.00 to $77,740.00
- Parts Manager $18,743.00 to $91,057.00
- Procurement Lead $46,385.00 to $129,111.00
- Procurement Lead $54,570.00 to $120,589.00