Average Paralegal with Client Interaction Skills Salary in Abbotsford, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Paralegal is $52,430.00
The maximum salary range is between $50,960.00 and $58,604.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Paralegal Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Paralegal. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Paralegal Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Paralegal's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Paralegal when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Paralegal is Document Preparation which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 8% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Document Preparation.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Case Management with 6%. It can be said that Case Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Agent $0.00 to $76,073.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $59,168.00
- Office Manager $44,982.00 to $86,112.00
- Program Administrator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $46,759.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $84,905.00
- Procurement Agent $0.00 to $91,425.00
- Office Manager $31,833.00 to $62,756.00
- Program Administrator, Non-Profit Organization $30,643.00 to $55,373.00
- Procurement Agent $0.00 to $130,364.00
- Paralegal $0.00 to $54,855.00
- Office Manager $29,172.00 to $82,444.00
- Procurement Agent $44,982.00 to $80,132.00