Average Operations Supervisor with People Management Skills Salary in Kelowna, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Operations Supervisor is $55,524.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,680.00 and $65,182.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Operations Supervisor is $29.12.
The maximum hourly wage is between $30.24 and $35.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Operations Supervisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operations Supervisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Operations Supervisor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Operations Supervisor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Operations Supervisor when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Operations Supervisor is Operations Management that affects the salary by 20%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Manager, Software $56,576.00 to $126,604.00
- Program Manager, Computer Software $63,070.00 to $126,776.00
- Operations Supervisor $46,385.00 to $72,255.00
- Payroll Analyst $37,638.00 to $95,393.00
- Product Manager, Software $60,996.00 to $147,798.00
- Program Manager, Computer Software $0.00 to $147,913.00