Average Operations Supervisor with Operations Management Skills Salary in Victoria, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Operations Supervisor is $75,600.00
The maximum salary range is between $72,800.00 and $83,720.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Operations Supervisor is $22.43.
The maximum hourly wage is between $23.76 and $27.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Operations Supervisor Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operations Supervisor. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Operations Supervisor compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Operations Supervisor Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Operations Supervisor's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Operations Supervisor when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Operations Supervisor is Problem Solving which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 15% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Problem Solving.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Team Leadership with 2%. It can be said that Team Leadership skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Manager, Computer Software $0.00 to $90,563.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $65,148.00
- Product Manager, Software $0.00 to $86,469.00
- Program Manager, Computer Software $0.00 to $123,050.00
- Payroll Analyst $35,020.00 to $87,653.00
- Product Manager, Software $51,655.00 to $116,012.00
- Program Manager, Computer Software $73,670.00 to $132,756.00
- Product Manager, Software $76,194.00 to $132,871.00
- Payroll Analyst $0.00 to $73,439.00
- Operations Supervisor $0.00 to $86,940.00
- Program Manager, Computer Software $0.00 to $98,739.00
- Payroll Analyst $54,162.00 to $93,576.00