Average Operations Analyst with Operations Management Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Operations Analyst is $61,800.00
The starting salary of Operations Analyst is between $47,294.00 and $55,640.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $87,360.00 and $100,464.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Operations Analyst is $23.88.
The maximum hourly wage is between $25.07 and $29.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Operations Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operations Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Operations Analyst compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Operations Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Operations Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Operations Analyst when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Operations Analyst is Problem Solving which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 17% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Problem Solving.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Data Analysis with 1%. It can be said that Data Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Operations Analyst $31,238.00 to $88,999.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $79,983.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $50,023.00 to $81,673.00
- Product Development Scientist $63,665.00 to $105,248.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $54,648.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $43,656.00 to $77,280.00
- Product Development Scientist $62,756.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,885.00
- Operations Analyst $40,545.00 to $77,717.00
- Product Director $55,998.00 to $149,937.00