Average Office Manager with Accounting Skills Salary in Burnaby, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $56,650.00
The maximum salary range is between $58,300.00 and $67,045.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Human Resources (HR) which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 9% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Human Resources (HR).
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Payroll Administration with 9%. It can be said that Payroll Administration skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Director $74,970.00 to $196,236.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $121,873.00 to $477,434.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,373.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $71,369.00
- Procurement Director $81,422.00 to $202,446.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $0.00 to $184,575.00
- Procurement Director $93,704.00 to $143,969.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $110,500.00 to $357,696.00
- Office Manager $36,941.00 to $88,999.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $99,360.00
- Procurement Director $69,122.00 to $197,478.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $0.00 to $351,072.00