Average Millwright with Industrial Hydraulics Skills Salary in Vancouver, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Millwright is $70,850.00
The maximum salary range is between $67,600.00 and $77,740.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Millwright is $32.76.
The starting hourly rate is between $22.00 and $26.00 for Millwright whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $38.88 and $45.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Millwright Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Millwright. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Millwright Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Millwright's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Millwright when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Millwright is Plant Maintenance which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 33% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Plant Maintenance.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Precision Machining with 3%. It can be said that Precision Machining skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Lead $46,385.00 to $129,111.00
- Procurement Lead $54,570.00 to $120,589.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,310.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $61,422.00
- Procurement Manager $59,798.00 to $137,402.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $48,300.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $79,983.00
- Office Manager $28,892.00 to $93,576.00
- Procurement Manager $52,326.00 to $126,788.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,295.00
- Parts Manager $35,802.00 to $62,790.00