Average Health and Safety Manager with WSIB Compliance Skills Salary in Surrey, British Columbia
The average annual salary of Health and Safety Manager is $93,195.00
The maximum salary range is between $88,580.00 and $101,867.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Health and Safety Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Health and Safety Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Health and Safety Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- General Manager, Hotel $45,968.00 to $114,713.00
- Financial Controller, Industrial Plant $64,855.00 to $134,033.00
- Health and Safety Manager $51,357.00 to $113,022.00
- General Manager, Hotel $59,670.00 to $217,350.00
- HVAC Technician $0.00 to $50,715.00
- Financial Controller, Industrial Plant $0.00 to $130,433.00