Average Vice President VP, Operations with People Management Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
The average annual salary of Vice President (VP), Operations is $142,310.00
The starting salary of Vice President (VP), Operations is between $70,508.00 and $82,950.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $219,350.00 and $252,253.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $142,310.00
- Weekly Pay : $2,558.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $5,115.00
- Monthly Salary : $11,083.00
Vice President (VP), Operations Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Vice President (VP), Operations. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Vice President (VP), Operations compared to female. Their involvement is 93% while of female is only 7%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Vice President (VP), Operations salary in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $158,893.56.
And finally, once the Vice President (VP), Operations gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $133,396.42.
Prominent Skills Affecting Vice President (VP), Operations Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Vice President (VP), Operations's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Vice President (VP), Operations when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Vice President (VP), Operations is Team Leadership which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 21% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Team Leadership.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Strategic Planning with 5%. It can be said that Strategic Planning skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Vice President (VP), Operations. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $129,502.00 whereas the highest earning is $160,810.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $160,810.00 at 13%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 13% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 9% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Vice President (VP), Software Development $99,008.00 to $233,347.00
- Vice President (VP), Strategy $90,797.00 to $264,443.00
- Vice President (VP), Supply Chain Management $0.00 to $201,653.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $125,078.00 to $307,970.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $82,212.00 to $249,642.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $114,920.00 to $192,510.00
- Urban Planner $55,335.00 to $110,538.00
- Web Designer $37,128.00 to $62,169.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $103,309.00 to $213,728.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $55,692.00 to $216,982.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $137,540.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $60,223.00 to $208,081.00