Average Speech-Language Pathologist SLP with Pediatrics Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
Annual Base Salary - $83,216.00/year
The average annual salary of Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) is $83,216.00
The maximum salary range is between $86,670.00 and $99,671.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $42.21/hour
The average hourly pay of Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) is $42.21.
The maximum hourly wage is between $44.28 and $51.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Structural Engineer $0.00 to $84,100.00
- Senior Technical Support Analyst $41,055.00 to $107,054.00
- Software Architect $74,783.00 to $125,580.00
- Senior Project Manager, IT $0.00 to $119,600.00
- Structural Engineer $50,031.00 to $110,032.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $55,862.00 to $90,252.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $45,084.00 to $80,903.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $0.00 to $134,033.00
- SQL Developer $57,120.00 to $115,506.00
- Software Architect $68,289.00 to $152,145.00
- Senior Technical Support Engineer $40,545.00 to $120,681.00
- SQL Developer $54,808.00 to $119,359.00