Average Senior Property Manager with Property Management Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Senior Property Manager is $90,432.00
The maximum salary range is between $93,090.00 and $107,054.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Senior Property Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Senior Property Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Senior Property Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 54% while of female is only 46%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Senior Property Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Senior Property Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Senior Property Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Senior Property Manager is Operations Management that affects the salary by 9%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Senior Technical Support Engineer $43,316.00 to $112,148.00
- Structural Engineer $50,388.00 to $165,428.00
- Software Architect $72,522.00 to $185,806.00
- Senior Technical Support Engineer $57,443.00 to $109,515.00
- Senior Property Manager $60,588.00 to $115,506.00
- Structural Engineer $44,566.00 to $93,576.00