Average Project Coordinator with Autodesk AutoCAD Skills Salary in Calgary, Alberta
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $61,970.00
The maximum salary range is between $62,640.00 and $72,036.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $78.52.
The maximum hourly wage is between $82.84 and $95.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Construction Estimating which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 6% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Construction Estimating.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 1%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $37,485.00 to $77,740.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $25,883.00 to $79,488.00
- Project Coordinator $41,446.00 to $75,210.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $39,840.00 to $72,956.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,132.00
- Product Designer $50,490.00 to $113,367.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $52,811.00 to $80,730.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $30,643.00 to $66,976.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $59,731.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $76,797.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $81,972.00