Average Project Coordinator with Adobe InDesign Skills Salary in Edmonton, Alberta
The average annual salary of Project Coordinator is $56,023.00
The maximum salary range is between $57,780.00 and $66,447.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Project Coordinator is $31.16.
The maximum hourly wage is between $32.70 and $38.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Project Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Project Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Project Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 71% while of male is only 29%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Project Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Project Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Project Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Project Coordinator is Microsoft Project which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 27% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Project.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Organizing with 3%. It can be said that Organizing skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $43,656.00 to $77,280.00
- Product Development Scientist $62,756.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $45,885.00
- Operations Analyst $40,545.00 to $77,717.00
- Product Director $55,998.00 to $149,937.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $41,693.00 to $77,280.00
- Operations Analyst $39,780.00 to $68,828.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $38,896.00 to $68,172.00
- Product Director $0.00 to $109,710.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $0.00 to $68,908.00
- Project Coordinator $44,566.00 to $87,366.00